Tuesday 31 August 2010

WHAT AM I DOING?

fffffffffffffffffffuuu
okay. so. until approx now i thought that tomorrow i'm going to school at twickel. which, admittedly, was freaking me out a little bit. they have great art programs, but im the only exchange student, i have to take a lot of classes, and it's mad far away from my singular friend. so i was like "urr did i make the right choice?"
WELL. paula just emailed me and said that there's a place at the montessori school for me, and i can take art, music, and math B there for 5vwo. which is great! it is the school right next to floris' so i'd probably get to see him more often too, which means at least maybe i'd have a connection to help me make friends. buuut, it's a montessori school, so there's a lot of individual work. the level of independence was really difficult for another student who went there, and i don't know if i can handle it. also, theyre art classes apparently arent as good as at twickel?
i'm getting in touch with some more exchange students who went to the montessori now, to see what they think.
this is like the hardest decision ever. i don't want to make the wrong one. cos like, i dont want to change and regret it, but i dont want to not change and regret it. i sort of wish i didn't have a choice.
brainmap of my headpaths. fffu
i'll keep you posted on which school i actually wind up going to c: wish me some serious luck, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment