Thursday 26 August 2010

heb ik mijn eerste vriend!

...hartelijk gefewhaaaaaat?

tonight i was brought to a birthday party of a boy named floris. i have a friend now, wonderful :D
we talked about the netherlands and america and music and stuff, and jammed a bit. he speaks fluent english, so i got off the hook with the dutch. but still, i want to learn so badly. it's just that at this point, i don't know any words so even if i did try to speak dutch i wouldn't be able to say anything at all. when i have moe to say, i'll say it c: it was good to have cotnact with someone my own age for the first time in days lol. anyway, we have plans to hang out soon, i'm pumped.
also, another first, had my first beer. it tasted like bread, and i didn't even get buzzed [maybe a little flushed?] so that's good. preeetty much nbd. haha he thought it was very funny that i'd never drank before :P not like i'll be downing shots of tequila on the daily now though lol. i just wanted to test the waters and see how i handle my alcohol. because hey, i'm a 5'2" woman who has never had alcohol before. the odds of not getting drunk are wayyyyy against me.

but yeah. having beer at a family birthday gathering feels so taboo, but it's totally okay [and legal] here.

anyway, i have one contact who isn't my family in my phone now! awesome haha

1 comment:

  1. pssst. Angela! I'm gonna try and not communicate via internet w/ you, cuz letters are cooler...but you never gave me your address! D: Can I has?

    ReplyDelete