Tuesday 31 August 2010

jk, twickel! i'm going to montessori

so paula and i went to the montessori school a bit ago. it is maaaaaaaad niiiiiice. the building is big and bright and they have a huge nice cafeteria, and theres art everywhere c: i feel that it is much more welcoming than twickel. and there i can take all the classes i wanted to and none of the ones i dont. woop :D
anyway, i start school tomorrow and i have to be there at 830. theyre pairing me up with another student from 5vwo [everyone keeps saying im smart after i tell them im in that class? i didnt say i was passing 5vwo, im not even in the class yet! lol] who will take me around for the day, since they dont have my schedule yet.
also, i cant sign up for the trip to rome next week, so instead were exploring the netherlands. were going to museums and amsterdam and stuff. and she thought i would be dissapointed by this?
this is horrible take me home :I
haha so i'm really excited about that. plus it will give me a chance to meet people outside of a school setting.
p.s. montessori has a bigger duckpond than twickel.

aaaanyway, i'm really glad its all settled and i'm happy with my choice. now to decide what i'm wearing tomorrow. fffff it doesnt matter how much i buy, every time something important comes up, i always wind up hating everything i own XD
also, going to chorus tomorrow to visit :D i'm excited. not too much explanation to give, but yeah. it will be fun to listen/watch, hopefully c:


one last thing i just realized; IDK HOW TO BIKE TO SCHOOL. wish me luck! i'm just gonna wing it, i got this.



this looks right to me! onward.
yeah, i'm gonna be fiiiiine. tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment